torsdag 13 oktober 2011

padwork,jetskis and dreams



waz up?






today i had a kinda normal day,woke up,it was raining cats and dogs(more about that later) so i went down to the gym and skipped rope and kicked bag and did some other exersices,my new friend ithai,from israel is in the army and has showed me some really nice exersices.



after training i went to the old lady on the corner(she is a wicked chef) ate some good food and then of to the room and chilled.At lunchtime i went to starbucks and then to the barber to get a haircut and a shave(12kr) it was nice gave me a head and shouldermassage.then i ate some tom yang goong(8kr) Todays training was really good,the padrounds becomes easier and FUNNIER day by day,but i need 2 more weeks to get in real fightshape,but a promoter who checked me out today,wanted me to fight on saturday,and i said yes,but my trainers said no,they also now im not in fightshape,so well se what happens.Its just fun to have a fight,ofcourse i go in 100% to win but its just good experience and fun.i won my first 10 fights and thought that if i loose im gonna be devasteted,but when i lost my first fight,it was okay,everybody can have a bad day at the office you know?over here im doing this because its my passion but also for the money,fighting pays your rent,so i thought if i fight on saturday i buy myself a nice plasmatv(have my xbox 360 with me)






About the raining situation here,its really bad,i like the rain because it cools the city down,but thailand is in a state of emrgancy at the moment,big parts of thailand is under water,whole towns is submerged in floodwater,and it has hit the outskirts of bangkok,i saw a police patrolling the streets in northbangkok on a jetski in the paper,and everywhere the are piling up with sandbags and small plasticboats,even on my street so im pretty glad my room is on the 4th floor.






the picture above is from the park.


"Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be"/Joy page


ha det underbart allihop!!!


mr spanky






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar