torsdag 1 oktober 2009

Lingnoi Sor. Plaenchit


Today has been a good day,went to bed early last night,but couldnt sleep,when its raining down here,its sure is raining,sounded like the roof of my room would cave in.

Woke up and went to freddies(my brother) room,and we had a coffee,and Skylab was already there,so i knew something was going down;) And after 15 minutes Ajarn came,he is a holy man,that does budda tatoes,and now it was freddies time to get one,or 2 as it turned out.

After 90 minutes of pain it was done,really beutiful,i will upload some pictures tomorrow,i need to buy something for my laptop first.


Sor.Pleanchit


I went to Sor. Plaenchit( camp) at 4 o clock,and I was really looking forward to kick some pads(been months since last time) I got a really good wibe when i got there,the trainers was really nice,and one even know who i was ,when i introduced myself as Lingnoi(small monkey,my nickname down here)

It was only me and a young thai ,training,its lowseason here now.(Perfect!!)

Started skipping rope and then hit the bag for a while,and then it was time to show my skills with the pads.

Felt a bit rusty in the beginning,but the thechnics were there and when i started loosing up,my kicks were getting back in shape.

The last round we were joking a round a bit and i showed my range of thechnics,and i got credit and big smiles from the others trainers.

And as he was massaging me with cold water after the pads,he asked me if i can fight next week,

i said i need 2 week to make power,so i guess i will fight in 2 weeks,and as i left he said:

Lingnoi Sor Plaenchit,see u tomorrow na?

So today has been a good day,and its only 8 o clock now.

So tomorrow i will upload some pics from over here.


Over and out from here,wich is paradise by the way;) he he

Henke





1 kommentar:

  1. Hej. Låter som att du har det hur bra som helst. Här bara det regnar och blåser. Det enda du missar är några bra vågor ;) Var rädd om dig. Kram Kristin

    SvaraRadera